We participate with the following insurances:
- We work with many insurances as an out-of-network provider**
- Worker’s Compensation
- Personal Injury and Protection – Auto Insurance
- Local 164 Electrical Union
Do you take insurance, and how does that work?
**To determine if you have mental health coverage through your insurance carrier, the first thing you should do is call them. Check your coverage carefully and make sure you understand their answers. Some helpful questions you can ask them:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per visit?
- How many visits does my plan cover?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?**
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please our office for further information.