Meet Benjamin Latner, LCSW LCADC, LCSW, and LCADC
Benjamin Latner is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Drug Counselor who believes that positive connections and interactions are a crucial part of dealing with life’s many stressors, and what better way to enhance that than through a positive therapeutic relationship. He has experience with individuals, couples, and families, who is familiar dealing with a wide variety of issues such as anxiety, depression, post traumatic stress disorder, mood disorders, difficult life transitions, and substance abuse.
Benjamin is dedicated to providing a safe environment for those he sees, and is familiar with CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy), IFST (Internal Family Systems Therapy), REBT (Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy), ART Therapy (Accelerated Resolution Therapy) Psychodynamic Therapy, and more.
Benjamin graduated with his MSW from Rutgers University in New Brunswick. He has a wide history of experiences, working in long term inpatient mental health facilities, suicide hotlines, intensive outpatient programs, hospitals, and the outpatient setting. He has ran multiple mental health groups, including intensive outpatient substance abuse groups, long term recovery groups, Men’s Wellness, and Substance Abuse Intervention Groups. Ben was a supervisor at Wheeler Clinic in CT before coming back to New Jersey. He has been featured in the Northern Valley Press as part of the Stigma Free Committee Panel, and is part of the Bergen County Professional Advisory Committee on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse.
- Years in Practice: 6
- Masters: Rutgers University
- Year Graduated: 2016
- Undergraduate: Rider University
- LCSW License New Jersey- 44SC05819000
- LCSW License Connecticut- 010542
- LCADC License New Jersey-3LC00269300
- LADC License Connecticut-001324
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Dual Diagnosis
- Grief or loss
- Men’s Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART)
- Cognitive behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Interpersonal Therapy (IPT)
- Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFST)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy (REBT)